As an international student you will need to make sure you successfully apply for a visa before you move abroad to study. Each study destination will have its own requirements and each visa will carry its own rules and restrictions.
Role of FEC in Visa Guidance
PFL has expert staff in all of our offices to guide you through the whole process, whether you choose to study in the UK, US or the UAE or elsewhere. The process can be complicated and universities often encourage international students to seek professional guidance before and during the visa application stage.
Give yourself plenty of time
Applying for your visa can be a lengthy process. You will need to make sure you give yourself plenty of time to submit your application and present all of the necessary documentation.
These can include:
- Bank statements
- University Acceptance Letter
- Education documents
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Visa application
- Medical results (for certain countries)
You will not be able to start your course unless you have secured your visa beforehand. Contact FEC office today to discuss the requirements in more detail.
FEC Visa Guidance Services includes:
- Help with collecting your official documents
- Visa interview preparations –
- Updates you on any changes in visa regulations
- Guide on all other aspects of the student visa process
- Assist with booking English and medical tests
- In the unfortunate event that your visa application is rejected, FEC will examine the reasons provided and advise you on how you may be able to appeal Visa Guidance
Many immigration offices will also invite you for an interview. FEC provide full support in preparing you for the interview, advising on the likely format and examples of questions you may be asked.
Highly experienced FEC staff will also be able to advise you on the restrictions of your study visa, for example, whether you can:
- Work part-time during your course
- Stay for full time employment after your course to work
- Bring your family